It’s that time of year again, students and educators are going back to school!
Edge Factor’s Support team is excited to announce the 2021 “Back to School” virtual event to provide educators with tools to discover Edge Factor’s online learning and career exploration tools and platform. With pre-recorded training videos and a live Q&A Zoom session, this virtual event is free for all educators to attend.
The training videos included in this event will equip educators to learn how to best use Edge Factor’s videos, lesson plans, and activities in classrooms and as individual assignments - whether they are in-person, virtual, or hybrid classroom environments!
It’s an easy to use, self-navigated virtual event for K-12 educators to discover:
- an overview of all of the age-appropriate tools created by Edge Factor that are accessible through Premium Memberships
- tutorials on state and provincial curriculum aligned pages
- a tutorial that walks through our free Experience toolkits with links to register
- updates on new media and features available on the Edge Factor Platform
- Practical workshops: How to Login, Create a Class, Assign Content for students to complete, and more!
- links to learn about Edge Factor’s Virtual Reality app to provide students with immersive, 360 experiences
- and ways to get connected and stay connected on the latest Edge Factor news
These practical “How To” workshops will continue to be available throughout the year for educators to access in Edge Factor’s Help Desk too.
As an added bonus, on September 1 and 2, 2021, our Support Team and Larissa Hofman, Edge Factor’s Vice President will be available for live Q & A to help answer questions and receive feedback.
What are you waiting for?
Share the Back to School Training Sessions for Educators and discover how you can use the incredible tools available to you.